Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cousins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

anne

anne Report 9 Apr 2012 16:02

please can anyone offer any info. on Marilyn b1944 and Patricia I Lester b1946 Ilford Essex, they are the daughter's of William and Doris Lester.William was my late father's eldest brother, would love to have any contact with my dad's side of the family. Thankyou ANNE

patchem

patchem Report 9 Apr 2012 16:18

Marriage details for 1968, Luton for Patricia I sent. There is also a Patricia I marriage in Nottingham which I have discounted for now.
(Any chance that they moved around the country?)
Thanks

Have you looked to see if they are in anyone's trees on here?

anne

anne Report 9 Apr 2012 16:23

THANKYOU, sorry didn't know they were to be had until i looked on free b.m.d, so don't know anything and there is no one left to ask

anne

THANKYOU, sorry didn't know they were to be had until i looked on free b.m.d, so don't know anything and there is no one left to ask

anne

patchem

patchem Report 9 Apr 2012 16:29

Do you think that this could be the birth and subsequent death of Marilyn?

Births Dec 1944
Lester Marilyn Ilford 4a 495
Deaths Jun 1945
Lester Marilyn 0 Romford 4a 411

patchem

patchem Report 9 Apr 2012 16:33

Is this William's death - did Doris remarry?
William F Lester
Birth Date: abt 1919
Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1951
Age at Death: 32
Registration district: Romford
Inferred County: Essex
Volume: 5a
Page: 460

anne

anne Report 9 Apr 2012 16:37

sorry computer playing up keeps saying error on page. Thankyou for your help patchem, have seen that death for Marilyn, will send for cert to make sure x

anne

anne Report 9 Apr 2012 16:44

Doris did re marry Raymond T Barton Brent wood Essex in 1955