Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patterson/Reed, Kent

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Mark

Mark Report 4 Apr 2012 19:28

Trying to find Joan M Patterson, born 1944, Folkstone/Dover, Kent

Joan married Edward J Reed 1966.

They had two daughters;

Alison Jane, born 1967, Tonbridge, Kent

Sarah Elizabeth, born 1970, Uckfield, Sussex.

Any information would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Mark

patchem

patchem Report 4 Apr 2012 19:51

What is your connection to these people, please?

Mark

Mark Report 4 Apr 2012 20:02

Joan is my first cousin - daughter of Audrey Patterson. I met her once, after my cousin Stephen's first wedding in 1990. Her daughter Sarah was at the wedding and she visited my family once or twice after that.

Audrey is my auntie, sister to my mum, Mary Kathleen, born 1928. Their parents, Walter Patterson and Fanny Kate Rogers.

Their children, Peggy, Walter, Patricia, my mum, Audrey, Elsie, James and Vera (Phyllis).

Peggy passed away in 2005. Walter passed away very young in 1934. James was killed in New Zealand 1959. Think Elsie might have passed away too.

patchem

patchem Report 4 Apr 2012 20:16

Try Joan M Reed in East Sussex on 192.com (with Edward J)

http://www.192.com/people/search/?sk=89ad32f0-2d8f-4f30-bab1-ab4c6896cb70&county=East%20Sussex®ion=South%20East&gre=557293&grn=115970&distance=70749

Mark

Mark Report 4 Apr 2012 20:21

Just looked that up.....Other occupants.....Edward J Reed....Her husband...!!!