Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for info on a Ron LAMBERT

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JENNY15

JENNY15 Report 1 Apr 2012 18:55

Hi im new to this...... im looking for a RONALD LAMBERT any info would be great. The only info i have on him is i think he was born in 1965 or around this,he was born in england not sure where? he had a sister,not sure of her name,didnt think he had any other reletives. he did live in paddington in london at one point in his live. i know he had a child when he was quiet young. he did join the army forces in the 1990`s. dont really that much more or where to go next. many thanks everyone. :-)

Penny

Penny Report 1 Apr 2012 19:21

Probably going to be too common a name to research without any more info

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 1 Apr 2012 20:09

Have you tried Forcesreunited?

Rose

patchem

patchem Report 1 Apr 2012 21:44

There is a Ronald Lambert born 1965 Cleveland, and a Ronald P A Lambert born 1965 Islington.
Any good?
And how are you connected to him?
Thank-you

JENNY15

JENNY15 Report 2 Apr 2012 12:05

No havent tried forcesreunited,not sure if i have that much info on him. yes i did see RONALD P A LAMBERT born 1965 lslington, but not sure if that be him. im related to him in a big way but too much time has passed now,just wanted to feel in missing gaps in my life. i was told his mum had passed away when i was young,dont know a name either. so you can see i havent got a grat deal to go on.

J

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 2 Apr 2012 15:23

Hi J

Ronald born in Cleveland had a sister Marion and also a brother Peter. Does that ring any bells?

Regards Jackie

JENNY15

JENNY15 Report 2 Apr 2012 15:36

i really wished it did but all i was told he had a sister and his mum has passed away,didnt hear of any dad or brothers. how did you find that out jackie? does it say anything about his mother? Thanks

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 2 Apr 2012 15:50

Hi J,

I just looked on BMD records

There is a Ronald born in 1967 in Liverpool North who had a sister Julie-Ann born 1969.
Really not enough to go on as we are just guessing.
Is there no memory of any other name?

Regards Jackie

JENNY15

JENNY15 Report 2 Apr 2012 16:04

its funny it could be any of these and i dont know. dont have any names only he lived in kilburn london and he was in the army in the 1990`s not sure how long. do they have a family tree the one from liverpool? Thanks

jax

jax Report 2 Apr 2012 16:31

There are trees on here with Ronald 1967 liverpool and 1965 Cleveland have you tried contacting the tree owners?

JENNY15

JENNY15 Report 2 Apr 2012 18:07

yes i sent a message to the cleveland one but cant find the liverpool one as still new to this. :-)

jax

jax Report 2 Apr 2012 19:21

Just enter Ronald Lambert 1967 or what I did was enter 1965 +/- 5 years