Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help me pls!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Deborah

Deborah Report 23 Mar 2012 23:14

:-D Hi i am looking for my birth father David forster possibly born in warrington lancs born in 1953/4 last known address Redlands probation hostel Bristol where he met my mother Kathleen Brown who was working there in the 70's.He was adopted and his mothers name was Mary Broome Morrison he was adopted by the forsters from warrington in the 1950s.He was married to jaqueline and they have a son mark,jaqueline had another son wayne who died in 70s/80s?.David was in the royal navy portsmouth for a while. :-D

jenny1970

jenny1970 Report 24 Mar 2012 00:23

Have you tried on line > electoral :-)

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 24 Mar 2012 00:45

Have you tried Forcesreunited?

If you tell us Jacqueline's surname we can look to see if a middle initial is listed on the marriage.

Rose

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 24 Mar 2012 02:01

Name: David Forster
Mother's Maiden Surname: Forster
Date of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar 1953
Registration district: Warrington
Inferred County: Lancashire
Volume Number: 10f
Page Number: 901

OK to post as adopted

MARRIAGE
Ingram David A 1975 Cheltenham Gloucestershire
(to a Jaqueline)

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 24 Mar 2012 09:42

But if he were adopted why would Liza have his birth name and be looking for him as David Forster?
Jan

jax

jax Report 24 Mar 2012 19:42

If he was adopted by someone called Ingram than surely that was his name not Forster?

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 24 Mar 2012 20:31

What name was he using when he met your mother?
Jan

Deborah

Deborah Report 26 Mar 2012 17:53

He was using the name forster in the late 70s as far as i know :-)

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 27 Mar 2012 08:30

If he was adopted .............he would have 2 birth certificates
he may have used both .........OK to do so as long as it was not to commit fraud.

:-)