Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

wright

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 23 Mar 2012 22:13

hi i am trying to find long lost cousins pamela maiden name wright also her brother norman wright last heard of in london there fathers name was tom wright thank you pat

patchem

patchem Report 23 Mar 2012 22:44

Could you give some indication of birth years, and when were you last in contact with them?
Do you have any detail of their mother (name, date of marriage, place?)

Thanks

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 24 Mar 2012 09:40

Have you tried any research yourself? If so, please say where you have looked

Patricia

Patricia Report 24 Mar 2012 15:26

pamela wright born london 1939 her father was tom and mother was called emmy the last time i was in contact with pam was in 1955 when our grand mother died then lost touch with the family i was told they moved from becton road canning town london to stanford-le-hope. i have looked for a marrage for pam but with no luck also tried sending messages to trees on genes so far no luck my uncle tom or thomas was born in west ham london 1911.i know she had a brother norman and a brother russel.thank you pat

patchem

patchem Report 24 Mar 2012 19:10

Is this Thomas's birth?:
Births Sep 1911
WRIGHT Thomas Gunning W. Ham 4a 160

Do you know what Emmy's 'proper' name was?

Thanks

Added:
Have you looked in free bmd for Pamela's birth, as it is not obvious - are you sure it is 1939?
http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl
(Just checked, coverage on free bmd a bit patchy for 1939) However, not showing on ancestry either.
Do you know where in London?

Do you know when Norman or Russel were born?