Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

McMullen family Vancouver

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joy

Joy Report 20 Mar 2012 11:59

I would love to get in touch with the family of Dorothy Maud McMullen who sadly died last month in Delta Hospital Vancouver Canada at the age of 91. Dorothy's father Charles Leslie Robinson lived next door to my granndfather's family in Musselburgh Scotland over 100 years ago. His sister married my grandfather's brother.
According to an online obituary (my only source of information) there are two children: a son Roderick Charles McMullen and a daughter Leslie Alva (married name unknown)
Can anyone help please?
Joy

Lynski

Lynski Report 23 Mar 2012 01:34

Have you tried Search Trees on this site?

If you find a possible match you could contact the tree owner to see if you have a connection.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 23 Mar 2012 09:23

If you try White Pages for Canada, there are only 9 McMullens listed for Vancouver. Might be worth a look!
Jan

Ru

Ru Report 23 Mar 2012 10:20

Hello Joy,

There are 9 McMullen's listed in the Vancouver, BC White Pages. It may be worth having a look and making contact to see if you have a connection.

Good luck,

Maria

Joy

Joy Report 23 Mar 2012 10:38

Many thanks, Jan and Maria, for the White pages suggestion. I am on to it!
Joy