Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ANTONY POOLE BORN 1934

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bonnie

Bonnie Report 19 Mar 2012 16:12

LOOKING FOR AN ANTONY POOLE BORN 1934,IN Hope Lodge, Edgbaston, Birmingham. I HAVE FOUND HIS BIRTH CERT, AND HIS MOTHERS NAME WAS LILY POOLE...... ANTONY POOLE WAS IN THE RAF NOT SURE HOW LONG FOR BUT HE WAS AT RAF WITTERING IN 1960. HE WAS A TRAVELLING SALES MAN BEFORE THIS....

I THINK HIS MUM LILY MARRIED A DAVID MORGANS IN 1936, WHICH I HAVE FOUND CERT FOR, BUT NOT SURE IF ITS THE SAME LILY, IF IT IS THE HAD CHILDREN NAMED ROBERT W MORGANS 1940 AND JOHN MORGANS 1937, I THINK THERE WERE MORE CHILDREN

ANY HELP PLEASE ON THE ABOVE PEOPLE :-D

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 19 Mar 2012 16:41

EDIT

Apologies, I think it's a different person - born 1934 West Bromwich but name has an 'h' which your Antony doesn't I see.

There seems to be a David with Anthony on his tree - have you tried contacting him?
Use 'search trees' box above.

Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 19 Mar 2012 16:51

Bonnie, can I just check you know for sure you have the right birth for Antony?

jax

jax Report 19 Mar 2012 17:26

Was he doing his National Service? or had he signed up for longer?

Bonnie

Bonnie Report 20 Mar 2012 15:42

not sure if he was doing national service, or how long he was in for.....I have the right birth its 15th oct 1934 on his birth cert and there is no h in antony x