Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Son of Rosemary Elizabeth Apps....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 16 Mar 2012 10:39

Can anyone help please....this is for a friend, she's trying to find her brother....
she says the following.....

l dont really have a lot of infro about him all i know he was called nigel born in 1958 to Rosemary Elizabeth Apps tonbridge.from me being adopted i beleive we where born in pembury hospital i ended up at church of england children society which was formerly known as waifs and strays my admission was in Brislington,so i am presuming we all went there.

Any help would be appreciated.

jude :-D

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 16 Mar 2012 10:48

Have sent a possible marriage for him by pm (if he didn't change his name).

Kath. x

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 16 Mar 2012 10:50

Got it thanks Kath:)

jude x

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 16 Mar 2012 10:52

There are other Apps births in Tonbridge with mother's maiden name Apps. Not sure if they are to the same mother.

Kath. x

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 16 Mar 2012 11:07

There is definately a daughter Lynda, or simular spelling.

jude x

patchem

patchem Report 16 Mar 2012 11:26

The birth is for Nigel M Apps, and he would appear to have moved from Derbyshire to Eastleigh according to electoral roll information - try 192.com:

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/apps/nigel/

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 16 Mar 2012 11:42

Thank you Patchem, l will pass on this info also Kaths...l won't mark as answered yet though.

jude

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 20 Mar 2012 23:36

someone else on here - Lara - posted around the same time as you looking for Apps in Kent

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 21 Mar 2012 00:53

Not seeing anything for a Rosemary E Apps anywhere.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 21 Mar 2012 00:58

There are 2 other births for a Nigel M Apps. The one in Derbyshire and Eastleigh is too young to be the correct one.

Rose

patchem

patchem Report 21 Mar 2012 07:03

My sister shows completely the wrong age on 192.com.........

Penny

Penny Report 21 Mar 2012 07:21

Sending for the original birth cert is really essential - if it says 'adopted' there is little point in looking for anything in the birth name

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 21 Mar 2012 10:47

Thanks everyone....l have sent all your info to the lady that enquired, she's not got back to me as yet.
l will mark this as answered for now.

Thanks again

jude :-)