Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

David Protano

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

channel

channel Report 8 Mar 2012 18:57

Hi Folkes

There's an article in todays front page of the Manchester Evening news paper of David Protano age 59years, he is dying of Cancer and has been told by the doctors that he has maybe months or even weeks to live.

David has not seen his Son Jason Protano also known as David for the last 20 years and his dying wish is to be reunited with his son before his death, i was wondering if you great people might join me on my quest in reuniting this Father and son. regards Marie.

patchem

patchem Report 8 Mar 2012 19:24

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1487699_blackley-dad-with-six-weeks-to-live-in-final-plea-to-find-long-lost-son

Have you tried facebook?

patchem

patchem Report 8 Mar 2012 19:35

I think there are a lot of people looking:

https://plus.google.com/110299387428547629360/posts

Sheila

Sheila Report 8 Mar 2012 20:18

Could the marriage in 1978 to be a Cooke be his mothers re.marriage ?

Sheila

Sheila Report 8 Mar 2012 20:36

Does anyone know if this is the David J Protano born 1974 ?

channel

channel Report 8 Mar 2012 20:45

Hi Sheila i was thinking the same thing.

Sheila

Sheila Report 8 Mar 2012 20:54

There is also a possible match on FR wonder if any one has tried him ? cannot find a marriage for a Josephine to a Protano, but there is a marriage for a Josephine A Protano, in 1978.

channel

channel Report 9 Mar 2012 19:35

Happy that they have been reunited.

Sheila

Sheila Report 9 Mar 2012 22:17

HI channel.

Have they found him now ?

channel

channel Report 17 Mar 2012 21:58

Sorry Sheila only just seen your message, yes they have been reunited it was announced in the Manchester Evening News thanks.