Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Valentine

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 4 Mar 2012 14:56

Hello wonder if any one can help me

This is a long shot, but it seems a John Valentine on another site has a awful lot of info on my family, he even has photos of some of us, which he must have got from here or from my cousin's site

Is there any one on here who has this person in their tree please

It seems hes from New Zealand, I have looked at the site he has this info on but can get in touch with him as its a pay site WAY to much for me, any info would be great

Regards Marj :-D

Betty

Betty Report 4 Mar 2012 15:06

what site are you talking about as many have 14 day free access if you sign up just remember to Opt out before the 14 days are up.

And if your cousin has not made her Tree private then stuff can be taken willy nilly by peeps.

Regards Pam :-)

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 4 Mar 2012 18:25

Presumably, you are referring to Ancestry?

To find out if he is on GR, use the search trees function

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 4 Mar 2012 19:23

The site is MyHeritage.com and to be honest the money they want is way to much its £4.50 a month and in mind no where as good as GR but thanks anywhy

Thanks Marj