Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SEARCHING FOR; JEANETTE MURRAY HENRY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicola

Nicola Report 1 Mar 2012 00:05

Hello, my father and I are trying to find his half sister, Jeanette Murray Henry, born June 14th 1952, , at 63 Possil Road, Glasgow, mother Annie Henry. Jeanette was adopted to a family in England, We do not know what her name was changed to. Does anyone know of Jeanette? Any informaton would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 1 Mar 2012 00:12

Have you tried putting your name on the national adoption register? If looking for her birth family Jeanette might be on there.
It might also be worth speaking to social services to see if there is a way you can leave your contact details on her file for her to find should she go searching.
Don't forget to double-check on here by using 'search trees', also Facebook and Friends Reunited. If she wants to be found there is a chance - albeit a slim one - that she will register using her birth name.
Jan

Nicola

Nicola Report 21 May 2012 00:06

Thank you for all suggestions, very much appreciated. However I typed the wrong date of birth for Jeanette. Birth year was 1952, Glasgow, Scotland.

Many Thanks
Nicola :-)