Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pauline WOZENCROFT

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

wozcav

wozcav Report 26 Feb 2012 12:21

Trying to trace Pauline WOZENCROFT b.1946 SCUNTHORPE Lincs.
believed adopted 1946/47. Sought by Sibling here, grateful any leads!

Flick

Flick Report 26 Feb 2012 12:46

Add your details to the adoption contact register

Look in search trees in case she has posted on here in her birth name

wozcav

wozcav Report 26 Feb 2012 12:57

Thanks Flick, Trees checked but no returns via these. Where can I find that A/Reg. please?

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 26 Feb 2012 17:42

Hi Wozcaz, here we go....

www.norcap.org.uk

Cx.

wozcav

wozcav Report 6 Mar 2012 09:20

Belated thanks Cynthia, appreceiated!

Sheila

Sheila Report 6 Mar 2012 13:04

Hi

Still no look :o( did you check out that marriage in 1967 could be her, right area I wonder if is her could the children have taken on the new surname ?

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 6 Mar 2012 13:21

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1293361

Sheila

Sheila Report 6 Mar 2012 13:49

Think I may have found something for you, 2 possibles marriages check your pms poss marriage located and location. But need to order the cert as there is somone with the same name in that area also and the marriage could be for them.

wozcav

wozcav Report 11 May 2012 17:45

Appreciated Folks, have recently found missing Siblings and now access Trees concerning, thanks your time here! :-)