Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

australian look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 17 Feb 2012 10:03

looking for information on andrew wilson born in canada feb. 1960 who went to australia in july 1968 landed at freemantle aus.he went with parents andrew and mary wilson(nee hamilton) they left from uk thanking you for any help

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Feb 2012 12:58

John

Are you aware that ONE post per topic is rule on this site?

looking for family in australia John 17 Feb 2012 12:34 by John 22 4
hi looking for any information on andrew and mary ...

australian look up please John 17 Feb 2012 10:03 by John 8 0
looking for information on andrew wilson born in c...

john wilson John 15 Oct 2011 08:21 by patchem 52 1
hi looking for any living relatives of john wilson...

isabella wilson John 29 Sep 2011 20:45 by jax 30 2
hi looking for any relations john and isabella wil...

elizabeth wilson John 29 Sep 2011 23:00 by Flick 44 2
has any one got any information on elizabeth ann c...

andrew wilson australia John 29 Sep 2011 08:49 by Flick 39 3
hi trying to find any relatives of andrew cockburn...

re john wilson John 15 Sep 2011 14:18 by chrissiex

John

John Report 17 Feb 2012 13:05

as 1 thread is for a living relative and other is for ancestors what is wrong with that and that i had found info since last year thought people tried to help each other notlook for ways to have threds deleted john

John

John Report 17 Feb 2012 14:11

reggie i see you think my thread on ancestors is the same as here one is my brother (only found out his name today)hence thread on here the other is my father are you trying to say i cant put 2 threads for different people john wilson

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 17 Feb 2012 15:01

Relevant Posts from

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/ancestors/thread/1292611

Opening Post
John Report 17 Feb 2012 10:13

hi looking for any information on andrew and mary wilson(hamilton)andrew born 16 feb 1929 in canada mary was born march 1934 in glasgow scotland they arrived in freemantle australia july 1968 hope some one can give me some information thanks john wilson
John Report 17 Feb 2012 12:34 referring to 'Whitepages'

hi jonesey will give that a try yes i knew it was WESTERN AUSTRALIA they went to rivervale which looks like a district of perth but cant find the street orang road maybe knocked down as it was 1968 thank you for ans. cheersjohn

(in reply to Valerie in W Aust)

Valerie (WAus)

John Report 17 Feb 2012 14:16

hi valerie they arrived in july 1968 and address was 170 orang road rivervale only got this today so dont know how long were there thanks john wilson

Valerie Report 17 Feb 2012 14:45

John .... think it must be Orrong Road. ...when were they there? Year?

The 'State Library of West Australia' (on-line) has an 'Ask a Librarian' service ..they can check electoral rolls ....if you give them FULL names
and the address you have.

Valerie (WAus)

The above have been copied over, to avoid duplication of efforts. THAT's why you are asked to restrict posting threads to one per person/close family. Where the parents went may be relevant to tracking down their son e.g, find their death could result in you purchasing the DC with further clues.

No one is trying to be obstructive, and people do truely want to help you. Its just that only you know the full picture. If previous threads have been removed, they can't be referred to or built on to.

:-)

John

John Report 17 Feb 2012 15:17

I DELETED PREVIOUS threads as they vhad no information the reason i put 2 threads with father and son was thinking father will be dead i would probably get better result from living thread at no time did i think i was breaking the rules thanking you john wilson

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 17 Feb 2012 15:27

Living people/deceased relatives is a fine line.

Since my inlaws born mid 1920 are both alive and, well, not quite kicking, but fairly active, anyone age up to 90 could possibly be a living person. ;-)

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Feb 2012 15:48

I note that the other posts have now been deleted, to comply with site guidelines.........thank you John

And thank you also, for your abusive PM

John

John Report 17 Feb 2012 15:48

YES I REALISE THAT SUPPOSE I WAS THINKING WORSE CASE SCENARIO HOPE I DO FIND HIM AND GET TO KNOW HIM A BIT THANKS

John

John Report 17 Feb 2012 17:56

reggie asking you to clean your glasses is abusive to you, you must lead a very sheltered life

John

John Report 17 Feb 2012 21:42

andrew wilson lived in orrong road rivervale western australia when he first came to australia in july 1968

Valerie

Valerie Report 18 Feb 2012 01:24

Hi John

Just found this (most likely) death record ...:
Andrew Harry Wilson d 4/5/2007 age 79yrs at Bullcreek (it's in Perth area)

John ... if I have your e-mail address I can try and 'forward' a request to the State Library ...for copy of death notice. I will 'pm' you.

Valerie (WAus)
"

John

John Report 19 Feb 2012 09:45

thanks for your pm valerie john

Valerie

Valerie Report 20 Feb 2012 03:45

Hi John ...have found them both living just north of Perth. Have sent 'p m' with address etc.

Valerie (WAus)

John

John Report 20 Feb 2012 09:04

thanks very much valerie have sent p m and sent you e-mail you hav done some great work thanks again john

John

John Report 21 Feb 2012 10:31

hi latest news andrew wilson s parents andrew c wilson and mary e wilson were living at 26a osborne st.joondanna perth wa 6060 but cant find address for him thanks john date they were ther 31 jan. 2008