Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nigel Robert Taylor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maggiejane

Maggiejane Report 16 Feb 2012 00:02

Im looking for my half sibling Nigel Robert Taylor born 1959 in Westminster District of London. Our father was Horace Herbert Taylor d.o.b. 17/02/1927 died 24/09/1990. I may have a half sibling Caroline Taylor d.o.b. 1961 in Hampstead district of London.

Please get in touch

I was born Margaret Taylor, 1949

jax

jax Report 16 Feb 2012 00:19

Welcome to the boards Maggiejane

Have you tried the search trees to see whether they or anyone else have them in a tree?

jax

jax Report 16 Feb 2012 00:33

Did your father marry someone called Taylor? because I cannot see one

Braken

Braken Report 16 Feb 2012 10:47

Your Caroline's mothers maiden name was Taylor so was Nigel's I don't know where you were born but it looks like they were full brother and sister unless they had differant fathers

Braken

Braken Report 16 Feb 2012 10:50

Was horace's mothers maiden name Gilmore

Maggiejane

Maggiejane Report 20 Feb 2012 21:16

Yes Horace's mothers maiden name was Gilmore. She was Ellen Gilmore

Lynski

Lynski Report 30 May 2012 23:03

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1301127