Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kim E Norris

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sulyn

sulyn Report 15 Feb 2012 15:10

I am trying to find my sister Kim E Norris born May 1958.We were both adopted so i have no idea what her name is now.If anyone has any information please contact me. :-)

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 15 Feb 2012 22:40

Have you tried contacting Norcap for advice? Or you might put your details on the National Adoption Register. If she wishes to be found she might have registered herself on there.
Also try 'search trees' above - a long shot but worth a try.
Jan

sulyn

sulyn Report 16 Feb 2012 10:29

Thank you,have tried all above ,have sent some messages and waiting for replies.All messages are gratefully recieved :-)

Sheila

Sheila Report 17 Feb 2012 00:10

Hi Sulyn

There are 3 Kimm Norris's born in London in 1958 have you tried the person on here born in London , could be worth a try.

sulyn

sulyn Report 17 Feb 2012 09:43

Hi,Yes have tried all 3 ,sent messages but they have not been read so no answers yet. Sue

Sheila

Sheila Report 20 Feb 2012 10:33

Sulyn.

If you where both adopted then there are a few things you can do in your search.
Put Kim in your tree , then if she ever joins and does a search on her birth name she can find you.
Next go back to the agency that arranged your adoptions, ask them will they assist you with your search, some will do this free of charge others ask for a fee, at the very least ask can you put a letter with her adoption file , telling her you would welcome contact is she wishes it, that way if she ever views this she know how to contact you.

Good Luck with you search :-)