Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

McMorrans (Galashiels)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 12 Feb 2012 14:37

I'm trying to trace family on my Grandads side.
His name was James McMorran and he was born in 1922, his parents were called Robert McMorran and Janet Miller in the area of Galashields in Scotland. He had an older sister Janet and an older brother David. My grandad married my nan Jean Harrison.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Braken

Braken Report 12 Feb 2012 16:19

Welcome to the boards Emma

It will be very difficult to find any children of this couple without any names and dates of them

Have you tried any of the matches for them on the trees If you have them in your tree it will say tree matches on your person you can then send messages to the person who owns the tree you never know you might be lucky

Good Luck

patchem

patchem Report 12 Feb 2012 17:10

Are you trying to find children and grandchildren of your grandfather, as these would be your uncles. aunts and cousins? (You have put on Find Living Relatives board)
Or do you want family of David and/or Janet (if any)?
Have you got the marriage information for Robert and Janet McMorran?