Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Martin & Tracey Cox

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary-Gail

Mary-Gail Report 2 Jan 2012 15:22

Looking for Martin Cox and Tracey Cox . Also looking for any descendents of Elsie May Bradshaw and Edward Cox, and Leila Clara Bradshaw and Edwin Thompson. Please contact me.

Gail Durst

Flick

Flick Report 2 Jan 2012 15:23

The idea is that you check back for replies..............

If you wish to have help, you must supply info about dates and location

You could start by looking in search trees...........

Or try Friendsreunited

Check freebmd for descendants of the couples whose names you quote..........

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/

Flick

Flick Report 2 Jan 2012 15:27

The informant may have been a descendant

Name: Leila Clara Thompson
Birth Date: 31 Jan 1920
Date of Registration: Mar 1995
Age at Death: 75
Registration district: Rugby
Inferred County: Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire
Register number: 64D
District and Subdistrict: 7701
Entry number: 67

Mary-Gail

Mary-Gail Report 2 Jan 2012 15:34

Thanks. I have the info on Leila Clara Bradshaw Thompson. I'm hoping to find her children and grandchildren. I have tried several times to contact Martin Cox but unsuccessful.

Gail

Flick

Flick Report 2 Jan 2012 15:50

Buy her death cert for the informant's info

Have you looked at freebmd to find whether she actually HAD any children?

Mary-Gail

Mary-Gail Report 2 Jan 2012 15:58

There were more than one Bradshaw-Thompson marriage combinations around the same time. There were about 8 - 10 children born with Bradshaw mothers and Thompson fathers. Not sure which ones belong to Leila and her husband. Also trying to find copies of obits in newspaper archives but no luck so far.

Mary-Gail

Mary-Gail Report 11 Jan 2012 22:48

Also looking for Terence Cox, Dennis Cox and Leila Cox Clench, believed to be in Leicester, England. Any info would be appreciated.

Gail

Lynski

Lynski Report 11 Jan 2012 23:07

Gail,

Please keep in mind that you are only allowed one post per family and at the moment you have three posts that mention either all or some of these people and it may create duplication of research by members

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1289668

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1289670