Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

graham nunn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dorrydee

dorrydee Report 26 Dec 2011 15:48

looking for graham john nunn borne 1954 may have moved to the basildon area in the 1970's possible marriage to glynis bowen any information would be gratefully recieved as his brother dennis is looking for him

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 26 Dec 2011 17:10

You are right about the marriage I think (slight difference in spelling for wife). Will send PM.
Have you tried Facebook, Friends Reunited or 192.com?
Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 26 Dec 2011 18:24

Have you tried looking on this site? Looks like he is registered. Try search trees.

He has Hannah Esmond listed.

Rose

dorrydee

dorrydee Report 27 Dec 2011 22:09

Thank you Rose Yes i have sent a request as i was looking for his sister Christine as well but have not had a reply to it
Dorothy