Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

swann family.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ted

Ted Report 18 Dec 2011 20:32

hi all, im looking for any living relatives of EDGAR SWANN born 1900 in Liverpool, and ELIZABETH SWANN nee LUNT who were married in WANDSWORTH LONDON on 26 Dec 1929.

Elizabeth is my aunt, the sister of my father and ive no information at all about either her or her husband Edgar Swann and im hoping that there are children of the marriage still alive, or even grandchildren who are interested in Family History.

I know Edgar died in Wallasey on the Wirral in 1976 and Elizabeth died in Liverpool in 1997 and I really would be interested in hearing from any members of this family.

I can stress that all i want this info for is to complete my family tree, its the only bit of information I dont have about my family, the Lunts of West Derby LIVERPOOL. thanaks very much.

TED :-)

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 18 Dec 2011 21:52

Ted,

Use FreeBMD to find any of their children. Looks like they moved around a bit.

Rose

patchem

patchem Report 18 Dec 2011 21:52

Have you got the death certificates of Edgar and Elizabeth to see who the informants were?
Elizabeth's Father's name will be on the marriage certificate, for further information.

Have you looked to see if anyone else has them in their trees on here?

patchem

patchem Report 18 Dec 2011 21:57

HALL, Annie Head Married Twice 8 years F 38 1873 Charwoman Liverpool
SWANN, Edgar Son M 11 1900 School Liverpool
HALL, Edith Daughter F 7 1904 Liverpool
HALL, George Leslie Son M 4 1907 Liverpool
HALL, Maud Mary Stepdaughter Single F 19 1892 Paper Embosser Liverpool
HALL, Catherine Kiel Stepdaughter F 14 1897 Liverpool

RG number: RG14 Piece: 22554 Reference: RG14PN22554 RG78PN1326 RD455 SD9 ED2 SN231

Registration District: West Derby Sub District: West Derby Western Enumeration District: 2 Parish: West Derby
Address: 37 Gaerwen St Liverpool County: Lancashire

Flick

Flick Report 18 Dec 2011 22:08

Look in search trees for possible links on GR

OR..........buy the more recent of the death certs, and find out if the informant was a relative

BUT......you can't add them to a GR tree without the permission of EVERY individual

Have you done anything about looking for births of possible children on freebmd?

EDIT:

It seems not...............

Flick

Flick Report 19 Dec 2011 10:39

?????????????

Name: Raymond Swann
Birth Date: abt 1930
Date of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep 1958
Age at Death: 28
Registration district: Hyde
Inferred County: Cheshire
Volume: 10a