Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

McLoughlin Family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

pugman

pugman Report 13 Dec 2011 16:22

I am trying to locate my relatives who lived in the Ealing area of London.they are Michael Joseph McLoughlin. Born 02/10/1909, at Burnley,Lancashire. He worked at the Guinnes Brewery, At Park Royal. He was also a Singer in local clubs. His Wife was Betty,( possiby Beatrice E Perkins ), she worked from home making School Uniforms.The Couple had 4 Children.Maureen. Born about 1940.Francis. Born about 1944. Michael. Born about 1945. Malcomb. Born about 1949.My last Address for the family was Regina Road, Ealing, about 1965 Joseph Died 1982, at Hastings & Rother, Sussex.Beatrice died 1962, at Harrow. Joseph may have remarried after Beatrice death.Not having any luck tracing Children, & any grandchildren..Any information about the family will be apretiated. Peter McLoughlin.

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

LadyofKent

LadyofKent Report 13 Dec 2011 16:51

pmd couple of marriages for Malcom and Francis and a possible address

Flick

Flick Report 13 Dec 2011 23:36

Name: Michael Joseph Mcloughlin
Birth Date: 2 Oct 1909
Date of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar 1982
Age at Death: 72
Registration district: Hastings & Rother
Inferred County: Sussex
Volume: 18
Page: 0863

Name: Beatrice E Mcloughlin
Birth Date: abt 1910
Date of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar 1962
Age at Death: 52
Registration district: Harrow
Inferred County: Greater London
Volume: 5f
Page: 471

pugman

pugman Report 10 Apr 2012 15:23

Michael Joseph McLoughlin, and Family. (22.12/2011. 4 replies). Thank you to everyone who replied. Or sent Information. I am still unable to contact any of the 4 Children. I will keep looking. Especial thanks to Leeane.and Flick. Peter. :-D