Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dawn Randall-England / Alison Randall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Steve

Steve Report 2 Dec 2011 18:08

I am looking for a Dawn Randall-England, b September 1952 in Gosport, Hampshire, or any relatives. For some time, she lived in Westbury-on-Trym with her parents, Herbert and Marion (nee McWilliam), possibly under the name Alison Randall, from whence she left on 29 April 1958 for Sydney, NSW on a ship called the Strathnaver. I have found a reference to Marion and Alison in an electoral register for Glenreagh, NSW in 1980, showing that Alison / Dawn was alive then and training as a nurse. I know that her father Herbert died in 1977 in Lismore, NSW. His elder sister was my paternal grandmother. I would be delighted if anyone could give a lead on the family, however small.
Best wishes
Steve Cleary

Lynski

Lynski Report 2 Dec 2011 21:02

Have you tried putting names into Search Trees on this site?

If you find a possible match you could contact the tree owner to see if you have a connection.

Steve

Steve Report 21 Apr 2012 15:13

Now Found - thanks for the help.