Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Margaret and Elaine Herbert, Australia

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Genevieve

Genevieve Report 1 Dec 2011 21:55

I am trying to find Margaret and Elaine Herbert whose father James Leonard Herbert and mother Alice Vera Skjellerup married somewhere in the Melbourne area of Australia in 1933. James died in 1982 and at the time of their mother's death in 1995 the family were living in Geelong. Margaret and Elaine do not appear to have married. I would be very grateful for any help. Replies by PM please. Many thanks.

patchem

patchem Report 1 Dec 2011 22:04

Suggest you put 'Australia' in the title, so that people with knowledge of that country can see your posting and help you.

Genevieve

Genevieve Report 1 Dec 2011 22:15

Thanks for your advice Patchem. I've altered the title.

AmazingGrace08

AmazingGrace08 Report 5 Dec 2011 00:04

Death record of James and electoral roll info sent by PM as requested

AmazingGrace08

AmazingGrace08 Report 5 Dec 2011 00:14

Hi Genevieve

Loction details for Alice and James (so we know where they are for searching purposes)

Register Number Surname Given Names Service Date Cemetery Location
12013 Herbert Alice Vera 14 September 1995 Barrabool Hills (Highton) LWN*D.E***8
10173 Herbert James Leonard 27 August 1982 Barrabool Hills (Highton) LWN*D.E***8