Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Simon Potts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fedwoody

Fedwoody Report 3 Nov 2011 01:35

He is one of the few living relatives I have. I saw him once in 1969 when visiting England. I would like conact him He was born in 1945 to Barbara Potts (nee Wood).

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 3 Nov 2011 03:06

http://www.192.com/all/search/

Northallerton North Yorkshire

Someone later on today may send you the full address <<<<<

:-)

data sent re marriage & child

Kerry

Kerry Report 11 Feb 2012 09:10

hi my name is nikki and i am using my sisters account. i believe this person is a reletive of mine. my nans name was ethel potts she was born 1911 and was fosterd out to a family. i think my nan had a sister amy and a brother joe. my nans mothers maiden name was woods. if you think there is a conection please message me,xxx

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 11 Feb 2012 23:43

Hi Nikki.

Just in case Fedwoody isn't checking the thread any more, you can send him a message yourself.

Click on the pinkish 'send message' button under his name, and type into the box which opens.

Assuming he still has the same email address he registered on GR with, and that he has access to a computer, he will know that there is a message from you waiting for him.

You'll just have to let your sister know what you have done, as she will be the one notified if there is a reply!