Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help to find my cousin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Silvie

Silvie Report 30 Oct 2011 13:59

Can anyone help me find my cousin Ann E Knowles who was born in Lambeth in1952. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Joan.

I think she may have married John Corley in 1974 in Greenwich, and I think there is a possibility that she may (or used to) live in Sidcup, Kent.

I have looked in the telephone directory, and the number given for John Corley is not available now.

Thank you.

silvie

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 30 Oct 2011 16:37

Have sent confirmation of marriage and 2 children.

You might check Friends Reunited and Facebook also.

Jan

Silvie

Silvie Report 30 Oct 2011 16:51

I have tried to find Ann on Friends Reunited and Facebook, but no luck on either. thank you for the tip though.

Silvie

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 30 Oct 2011 17:41

They might live in Welling now.

Using a free search there is listing on http://www.192.com/people/search/ up to 2011 ER. Not having looked for the children, can't be sure if the other names shown indicate the right family.

Free search on https://www.livingrelativesearch.co.uk for both names gives a partial address of Welling (Kent) DA16. The phone book listing is DA15.

Silvie

Silvie Report 30 Oct 2011 18:47

Thank you very much for trying to help me.

I can't find any info on Facebook or FR, and I've had a look on 192.com too. The son's name shown looks as though it's correct from what I now know.

The phone number given on BT directory enquiries is dead when I tried to phone, so I think my only option is to write to the address in Sidcup and hope for the best. I've looked on Nethouseprices, and the property address given by directory enquiries hasn't been sold recently, so there is some hope.

Thank you everyone.

Silvie

Sheila

Sheila Report 1 Nov 2011 00:49

Sent pm with poss address,