Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Julie Murray/William Murray

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Oct 2011 16:40

I am looking for my big brother and sister who were adopted before I was born when they were 1 & 2yrs old. Julie Murray, my sister, joined this site in Jan 2006 to try and find my mum, she posted 3 times in Feb 2006 but had no reply until now. I've sent messages but had no reply and I worry she has given up as it has been so long. I also doubt she knows I exsist. If anyone knows anything please, please, please get in touch. Thank you.

jax

jax Report 26 Oct 2011 16:55

How long have you waited for a reply?

If her email address is the same she will get a notification

I am on the computer all day every day but very rarely look at my emails unless I have too...once a week if that

If she has read your message the envelope will change from purple to white

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Oct 2011 20:51

Thanks for your reply. I sent her a msg last week, the envelope is still purple, I didn't know the colour changed so thanks for that.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 26 Oct 2011 22:11

Where is the message? Can you post the link? I tried to find it but the search option isn't working.

Rose