Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Annie Dinah Sawden later Mrs Henry Scott

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colin

Colin Report 24 Oct 2011 13:32

Annie Dinah was my great-aunt. I believe she married Henry Scott and lived in West Derby, Liverpool with their three daughters. Her brother Charles, my grandfather, was excluded from the family because he, apparently, ran off with his own father's second wife. Can anybody throw any light on the life of Annie or her daughters who would my second cousins, please?

Colin

Colin Report 24 Oct 2011 14:06

Hello Flick, Thankyou for all of the above. It is very helpful. I avoided putting dates in because I was really hoping that somebody who knew the names, and of their lives, perhaps my second cousins, would be able to respond without the need for research. With all of Annie's siblings and three daughters of her own I should hope there would be, among them all, someone doing what I am doing - trying to piece it all together. Thankyou again.

jax

jax Report 24 Oct 2011 18:59

Maybe if you add her to your tree Colin if anyone does add her to theirs they would perhaps contact you.

At present she is not in any trees

Colin

Colin Report 25 Oct 2011 13:30

Very kind, jax, thankyou!