Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ivy Model

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 22 Oct 2011 13:15

thanks to an other genes member i have managed to get an address and marriage records for my auntie ivy :-D although i have wrote to the address but im not to sure if she still lives there or is still alive? ivy was born in Edinburgh 1940and married a Robert Brown in Edinburgh 1960 and had children but later Ivy remarried to an John David Model 1988 and lived in Sussex area :-)

jax

jax Report 22 Oct 2011 16:00

The only address I can see for her is on the 2002 ER so she may have moved and opted out or passed away as you said

jax

jax Report 22 Oct 2011 16:29

I recon they have retired to Spain or some such country....neither are on a later ER that I can see

Flick

Flick Report 22 Oct 2011 17:03

If they are not on a recent ER, it may simply be that they have chosen to withold their details from the public version

Angela

Angela Report 22 Oct 2011 17:30

yes i enclosed a 1st class stamp on an envelope so if i was not Ivy that lived there any more they could send my letter back etc. Ivy And John David model are only on the ER for 2002?

jax

jax Report 22 Oct 2011 17:44

That was where the last address came from probably, maybe you should ask the person who sent it to you where they got the address from

Angela

Angela Report 22 Oct 2011 18:01

192.com i think this is the website i have found her on

jax

jax Report 22 Oct 2011 18:50

Thats where I found her but I do not pay to use it so could not see the address

Angela

Angela Report 22 Oct 2011 18:57

i have the address just not the phone number and am unaware if she still lives there

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 22 Oct 2011 19:24

She was still in Aylesbury in 2010:

http://www.avu3a.org.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/Newsletter-56-Autumn-2010.pdf

Contact them here:

http://www.avu3a.org.uk/wordpress/about-us/

They should be able to put you in touch as she is a member.

Rose

Angela

Angela Report 22 Oct 2011 22:04

Thanks very much Rose this has been alot of help :-D xx