Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jenny May Williams (Wellington)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 21 Oct 2011 15:06

Hi

Please help we are looking for any relatives of Jenny May Williams (nee Wellington), She was married to Thomas Williams and they had a daughter Margaret and we think a son called Glyn and possibly more children.

We are looking for any relatives related to Jenny or Thomas and would like you to get in touch if you are or think you are related to either of them.

Look forward to any replies no matter how vague.

Thanks all

Zoe & Rob :-)

Flick

Flick Report 21 Oct 2011 15:15

DUPLICATE..............please delete.

...............and return to look at the replies on your OTHER post on Find Ancestors

Duplicate posts are NOT allowed.....please read the guidelines

Robert

Robert Report 21 Oct 2011 16:40

My apologies I did not put this in as a duplicate I purely thought that as it is a different forum that I would have more chance of catching on to a 'living relative' in this section - while looking for 'ancestors' in the other section...

So please understand that I have not purposely tried to frlout the rules...In my opinion they are two completely different sections.

Thanks

Zoe

LadyofKent

LadyofKent Report 21 Oct 2011 17:57

pmd details of marriages and contacts

Flick

Flick Report 22 Oct 2011 11:40

They may seem like 'different forums', but all the members trying to help look at all requests.......and your request was for info etc about the same group of people.

I realise you did not intend to duplicate per se, but effectively, that is what you have done.