Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for christopher foss

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

karen

karen Report 19 Oct 2011 10:06

not sure if he is still alive,but was born in 1946 in portsmouth to frank victor foss and Doris Dorrett.

Lynski

Lynski Report 19 Oct 2011 10:16

Have you tried Search Trees on this site?

There is one other member who has Christopher Foss, 1946, Portsmouth in their tree.

You could write to them and see if you have a connection.

Paul

Paul Report 19 Oct 2011 10:20

certainly alive up to 2002 ~ that was the last I can see of him on the electoral roll. That doesn't mean he's dead, he may have emigrated or "opted out" of the commercial version of the register.

Paul

Paul Report 19 Oct 2011 10:37

I may have found a way to find Christopher but I can't write it on the public message boards. I would normally send stuff like that PM but as you haven't responded to the first two replies, I'm reluctant to do that

karen

karen Report 19 Oct 2011 10:41

Thanks everyone.i found him on someone,s tree as a son of my g uncle so i,m hoping to find living relatives.