Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

fred brooks dob 1936 farnworth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JoyceK

JoyceK Report 13 Oct 2011 23:59

father fred brooks dob 1894 married ethel Hibbert bolton. 1916

LadyofKent

LadyofKent Report 14 Oct 2011 09:01

have pmd details of 2 marriages and children and a possible address

Flick

Flick Report 14 Oct 2011 09:41

What is the reason for this request?

Passing info to you without knowing that would be foolhardy

LadyofKent

LadyofKent Report 14 Oct 2011 10:27

Flick - I have told you before that I check out the relationships before sending any info and in this case you would find, if you looked that it is her uncle. There is no need to keep putting on these messages everytime I send information - I am very responsible. Please let this be the last time

JoyceK

JoyceK Report 18 Oct 2011 00:58

thanks to all an e-mail from member give me details of fred brooks his children and his address, l got his phone number, and rang to see if it was my uncle it was ,and after ten years of searching l finaly spoke to him after not seeing him for over 45 years, he was over the moon as he had been searching also, but give up