Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MOFFATT family in Preston

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michele

Michele Report 9 Oct 2011 20:13

My mothers family (Moffatt) come from Preston and I am sure there are still relatives living there we have lost touch with.Specifically the children of Eric Moffatt who I believe may still live around the area. Erics father Fred Moffatt was my Grandads (Thomas) brother and as he wasone of 10 children there must be relatives still around. Any info would be very gratefuly received.
Thanks Michele

jax

jax Report 9 Oct 2011 20:34

Michele

You already have a thread about this family please do not start another

jax

Flick

Flick Report 9 Oct 2011 21:22

Not the way to get people to help you, Michele.

ONE post per topic is the GR rule

I've just spent a lot of time finding info, which you haven't looked at

Michele

Michele Report 10 Oct 2011 17:03

Flick, As I mentioned I did read everyones posts, including yours, and as explained pressed 'mark as answered' inadvertantly.

Jax, yes I realised what I had done in error, not sure how to delete it??
Regards Michele