Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Michael. F. ? Young

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 4 Oct 2011 17:18

Trying to locate above, born in 1949, lived in Esher Surrey

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 4 Oct 2011 17:25

Have you tried a search on this site, friends reunited, facebook or the electoral rolls,
Good luck, liz

patchem

patchem Report 4 Oct 2011 18:08

Have you looked for his birth here, so you have some idea of the possible names and birthplaces?:
http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Patricia

Patricia Report 7 Oct 2011 18:04

I have birth date, and birth place and all names, but I didn't want to give all info as I want to make sure that if I find him then only he or close family will be able to give those details and I will then know that I have the right person, thank you for your suggestions though. Trisha

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 7 Oct 2011 18:49

If you don't include more details, how can we help? Knowing where he was born in vital and knowing the other middle initial could enable us to track down a marriage. It's impossible to make suggestions if we don't know all the facts.

Anyway, his birth is on FreeBMD and he is on a tree on this site. Have you contacted Glyn?

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 7 Oct 2011 18:59

His father died in 2005. If you obtain the death cert. Michael might be listed as an informant.

Rose

Patricia

Patricia Report 13 Oct 2011 15:44

Thank you for that Rose, Im aware that his father died in 2005. Michael was adopted at 6 months old, the name I have for him is his birth name I do not know of his adopted name, I only have the info that was on his birth certificate, and the little info that my mum gave me.
Yes I know of Glyn he is my cousin and he can not help as he is a very distant cousin, and knows nothing of my mum and her life, apart from what I have told him.
Trisha.