Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A carpet sales man from henrys Cwmbran

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gary Stephen

Gary Stephen Report 29 Sep 2011 23:01

Can some help, I am looking for someone who doesn't know I even exsist, and I only knew this person was my real father when my mum told me, as far a s know he was selling carpets around risca and ty sign in 1966, it would have been jan or Feb

jax

jax Report 29 Sep 2011 23:14

I do not think you will get far tracing him without a name.

jax

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 1 Oct 2011 20:47

Hi Gary,
I've sent you a PM/Private Message.
To find it, click on Messages (along the bar at the top of this page) and go to your inbox.

K

jax

jax Report 1 Oct 2011 21:16

I wish I had some idea of what you have sent Karen. Do you know this man?

jax

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 1 Oct 2011 21:45

Hi Jax,
No I don't know the man.
I've asked Gary his father's name/any info he has about him (as he shouldn't post it on here if the man is likely to still be alive) but without a scrap of info, Gary's never going to get any help so I thought I'd try and offer some.
K

jax

jax Report 1 Oct 2011 21:59

No problem Karen

jax