Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

emily and jean craig

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 29 Sep 2011 20:11

trying to find cousins for my tree.I don't know if they are still alive.jean went to america and emily married alex dury and lived in castlemilk.my aunt and uncle sammy and jeannie were buried in linn cemetary,glasgow

patchem

patchem Report 29 Sep 2011 20:41

You need to give some years of birth to get us started.
Have you looked to see if they are also members of genes?
Thanks.

Mary

Mary Report 30 Sep 2011 09:36

I can't find anything on them at all. emily was born circa 1934 . jean was born circa 1936-38. jean married american sailor and went to live in Boston America around 1960/61. she came over in 1970 to see my father before he died. I'd love to find out if she is still living and also her sister.we all lost touch along time ago. uncle sammy died april 1985.