Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for relatives, surname chatfield

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

david

david Report 21 Sep 2011 22:34

I am looking for a christopher chatfield, son of pauline and victor chatfield, they also had a daughter mary chatfield, who i believe married a stephen Hutchinson, pauline chatfield was a merritt before she was married, They lived in the romford area of essex but they might not be in this country so if any one has any information about this family, i would be over the moon to hear from you, many thanks.x

Flick

Flick Report 21 Sep 2011 22:42

You haven't given any clues about dates....nor have you said whether you have done ANY research yourself.

Please say where you have looked, to avoid duplication of effort...........

Flick

Flick Report 21 Sep 2011 22:43

OK...for some idea......

The parents married in 1953.

So try looking for their children on Friendsreunited

Or facebook

Or www.192.com

Flick

Flick Report 21 Sep 2011 22:46

It would appear that the father may have re-married...in 1978

Christopher married in 1987

Flick

Flick Report 21 Sep 2011 22:54

GR member Allison has Victor (at least) in her GR tree.

Look in search trees, and contact her.....................

david

david Report 22 Sep 2011 23:17

found them all in birth and marriage records but then it stops and dont know where to look next.

Flick

Flick Report 22 Sep 2011 23:27

In search trees........as advised above

Or on the other sites I gave you.

Flick

Flick Report 22 Sep 2011 23:32

Victor is on 192.......on the ER 2002-2011...living in Essex

Have you done the obvious?

Looked for them in the phone book? Free on line.......................

david

david Report 23 Sep 2011 00:09

victor is of no interest now as he has divorced pauline, we now know pauline has remarried in 1972 and again in 1978 to a john A nyland. we know victor and pauline had two children mary g born 1955 who married a stephen hutchinson in 1992, christopher born 1964 married a denise blanchard in 1987, cant find either on fb but sent a couple of emails, found 1 c chatfield iin phone directory and will write to him, cant find any more children from paulines other marriages.
how do we look on alisons tree? thankyou for saying victor remarried as we did not know this and would not have found paulines new name.x

jax

jax Report 23 Sep 2011 00:16

You will need to send her a message and ask her if you can view her tree or best if you just ask her for what you are looking for.

Click on the purple find out more button to send a message

jax

jax

jax Report 23 Sep 2011 00:25

Pauline and John are on the ER in 2002 but cannot see them after

I will send you a private message re Christopher

jax

david

david Report 23 Sep 2011 00:29

how do you view the ER , do you have to pay? thankyou .

jax

jax Report 23 Sep 2011 00:51

There are a few 192.com.... Ancestry Living relatives...tracesmart (I think) but yes you do have to pay

jax