Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for my half sister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 21 Sep 2011 09:41

Hi I found out a few years ago that I have a half sister, I believe her name is Shirley (possibly Moore) her mother was Gladys Moore. She was born during the WW2 when Gladys lived in Yorkshire, I cant remember where though.
If anyone knows anything of Shirley or Gladys could they please post a reply for me.
Thank you
Linda

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 21 Sep 2011 10:02

There is only one Shirley Moore who fits all your information 100%, but from what you say you might not have completely correct.. Will PM it on the off-chance but you would need the cert to confirm if she is your relative.

The other thing you can try is looking for shared relatives with other members by using 'search trees' box above.

How have you come by the information Linda?
Jan