Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sandra storey?adams

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jacqueline brenda

jacqueline brenda Report 18 Sep 2011 22:18

can any one help me locate my aunt she was born in sheffield in1938
then married in cleveland in1954 she moved to london and the last contact was in the late 1960s she did re marry but not sure on the surname i think he was called tony could be shortened she had a daughter by her 1st marriage
called julie adams thanks every one for all your help i for one think your angels from jackie

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 18 Sep 2011 22:19

Have you tried a search on this site, friends reunited or facebook. Have you tried looking for Julie,
Good luck,
Liz

Lynski

Lynski Report 18 Sep 2011 22:55

One of many threads on the same person.

AmazingGrace08

AmazingGrace08 Report 19 Sep 2011 00:54

Hi Jacqueline Brenda...

Just a suggestion...you keep looking for the same person/people but positing multiple requests.

Coudl you possibly just keep one going and delte the others. Then everyone will know what work has been done to help find the people you seem to be looking for.

I know this has been asked of you before, but I am not sure why you still multiple post?

Cheers and good luck with your search.