Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My Heritage ancestry site look up-please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christina

Christina Report 18 Sep 2011 22:04

I have found a person called Mary Margey on the 'My Heritage' site with all my dad's family listed and would love to get in touch with her. I think she is now married to someone called Bradley and she is in the UK.
Can anyone help, does anyone have a subscription to the My Heitage site who could give her my e-mail?
Many thanks
Christina

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 18 Sep 2011 22:08

Have you tried a search to see if Mary is on this site,
Good luck,
Liz

Is Margey her surname now, do you have any dates or places please - Liz

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 18 Sep 2011 22:18

Similar thread - Liz

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1280819

Christina

Christina Report 18 Sep 2011 22:52

Hi, sorry no, it just gives me her name as Mary Margey, aged in her 50's and has a UK flag, She has several names of Bradley listed so I think she may be Mary Bradley, but can't find her on this site. To contact her through the heritage site I would have to join and the fee is approx £50!

Flick

Flick Report 18 Sep 2011 22:56

I haven't heard of anyone on GR who uses the site, and it would certainly have been mentioned.

patchem

patchem Report 18 Sep 2011 23:05

Perhaps we should:

MyHeritage.com is the most popular family network on the web. Millions of families around the world enjoy having a private and secure place to explore their family history, share photos and special family moments and keep in touch. With 38 languages, 819 million profiles and 20 million family trees, MyHeritage.com is uniting families worldwide.

Flick

Flick Report 18 Sep 2011 23:12

Is that their 'blurb'?

Christina

Christina Report 19 Sep 2011 05:06

That is what it says, it even says how much it is per month to join.....but then says they will take it as an annual payment, not monthly, so to get in touch with Mary Margey will cost me over £50!

BeverleyW

BeverleyW Report 19 Sep 2011 07:43

Odd...
I have a MyHeritage tree and I never paid anything,
However I find it very difficult to navigate round the site and at a quick glance I can't see the person you mention.
Can you give the name of the actual tree?
I have to go to work now but if nobody else can help in the meantime, I will look later for you.

Beverley

Christina

Christina Report 19 Sep 2011 15:56

Thanks Beverley,
there are parts of the site that are free, but messages aren't. The site is the Kealey family site managed by Mary Margey and this is the link-
http://www.myheritage.com/site-info-169860811/kealey-family-tree-web-site
Thanks for offering to help,
best wishes Christina

BeverleyW

BeverleyW Report 19 Sep 2011 18:34

Christina -
I've sent her a message on MyHeritage (it went through OK though I'm not a fee-paying member), have sent you a PM too.
Beverley

Stephen

Stephen Report 30 Sep 2011 20:14

Try 192.com, they list phone numbers addresses and Electoral Roll info. You may have to pay a small fee but not a lot.