Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Not much to go on :( (Masterman/Watson)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marie

Marie Report 15 Sep 2011 19:25

Hi All

I don't have a lot of info to go on but thought I wud post this on the off chance. I am looking for someone that I believe is called either Karen Masterman or Karen Watson. Last heard of living in the Sunderland area. Approx. 40 ish years of age, mother was called Madge which I think was short for Marjorie. I believe Karen has tried to contact my gran this week with regards to her father (my grandad) but my gran didn't get her contact number. Would really like to speak to Karen so I hope someone recognises these names or has any ideas about where I could look ??

Thanks xx

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 15 Sep 2011 19:41

hi there

what was her birth surname and do you think she has married?

Marie

Marie Report 15 Sep 2011 19:44

It's a really tricky one to be honest because all I know is my grandad had a daughter called Karen to a woman called Madge but we don't know if she has my grandads name (Masterman) or her mothers name (watson). Don't have a clue if she married or not x

Marie

Marie Report 17 Sep 2011 13:31

Her birth surname was either watson or masterman and just found out that madges name was Marjorie Watson x

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 17 Sep 2011 14:28

I can't see a Karen MASTERMAN in birth records with the correct mother's maiden name, so perhaps she was WATSON.

Gwyn

Marie

Marie Report 17 Sep 2011 15:13

yeah i think she would have been watson, still not sure how to proceed with this :(

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 17 Sep 2011 15:26

Do you know in which part of the country she is likely to be be born?
If so, send me a message by clicking on my name here and I will look to see if she has any middle initials.

Best not to post too much about living people on an open forum.

Gwyn

Marie

Marie Report 17 Sep 2011 15:31

ok thanks very much x