Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Vine family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pappa

Pappa Report 7 Sep 2011 10:14

Hi, i am looking for a Barry R Vine brn 1948 Surrey married to a Jane A Reynolds.

Has anyone got electoral Rolls/access to 192.com

Any help greatly appreciated MFM

Pappa

Pappa Report 7 Sep 2011 10:28

Dear brummiejan,
Hi, i have not tried FR or Facebook, i thought because of their age they would not be on these sites,but you never know do you.

MFM

Pappa

Pappa Report 7 Sep 2011 10:54

Ooops sorry, ...................... i have found somone who does Tracemart searches/toral roll searches.

Thanks brummiejan ,sorry no address,thats what i am after so i can write to them.

I appreciate your help....MFM

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 7 Sep 2011 11:38

Tim

go back to 192.com

he is on the telephone
number at the top of the web page

:-)

chrissiex

chrissiex Report 7 Sep 2011 15:59

hi manfrommars ... I wonder whether you could briefly say what your connection is with these people ? some of us have been rather burned in the past with living people searches where the people were not related or where the reason for the search was ... unusual ...

jax

jax Report 7 Sep 2011 16:54

Why would someone born 1948 not be on facebook or friends reunited?

I think you will find quite a lot on both sites

Charlotte

Charlotte Report 7 Sep 2011 17:08

hi yes you would definately find some on facebook. if you privately email me on here i can tell you my aunties fathers name he is also a vine and im unaware of where he was born but he could be a relative, even though the name vine is on my birth certificate it not my real name im actually a huey, my father took the name vine on, but its made a huge pickle as hardly anyone can find my dad on here lol

jax

jax Report 7 Sep 2011 17:17

Charlotte

Why would you want to give out your Aunties fathers name?

The chances that they are at all related are very remote..unless his name is Barry Vine of course

jax

Charlotte

Charlotte Report 8 Sep 2011 19:39

even if his name wasnt barry vine he could actually be distantly related. was actually trying to help someone out... sorry