Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for relatives of Cyril Groom

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bradley

Bradley Report 6 Sep 2011 18:43

He was my dad and would be in his 80's now. I have brothers and sisters I would love to be in touch with. He was married to a lady called Blanch. Believe one of my sisters is called Jennifer. My siblings used to meet me and take me to the park up until I was about 8 months old. My dad may have gone to America in 1969 and was born in Somerset or Yorkshire. He owned or worked at a grocery shop in Heather Road, Small Heath in Birmingham. My name is Julie Bradley aged 42 and believe to have a brother about the same age. I have been desperate over the years to find my relatives but always feared I might upset a happy home so never continued my search but know I may have left it too late to see my dad. Please if anyone knows anything that may help please get in touch. Thankyou :-)

Paul

Paul Report 6 Sep 2011 18:56

siblings names sent via pm :-D
check your message in box

Paul

Paul Report 6 Sep 2011 19:38

check your inbox shortly ~ probably found an address for you
;-)

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 7 Sep 2011 21:57

It looks as though Cyril and Blance moved to Pennsylvania.

Very sorry, but it looks as though Cyril died in 1999.
GROOM, CYRIL
Social Security Number: 211-46-2782
Birth: 10 Mar 1927
Death: 28 Nov 1999
Last Address:16505 (Erie, Erie, PA)

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Sep 2011 01:35

Paul,

Did you send Julie the address for Blanche or the address for the brother?

Rose

Paul

Paul Report 8 Sep 2011 06:10

Yes I did ~ please read above

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Sep 2011 07:56

Paul,

Reading above didn't clarify whether you sent the address for Blanche or the address for the brother as you didn't specifiy either.

Rose