Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Grateful if someone could do me a huge favour...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sarah

sarah Report 4 Sep 2011 12:37

I am currently on a investigation, and require serious help on this as I think I am almost there on finding my long lost father .... On 192.com their is a number of information I can not view as you need credits to view them (as you know come at price and I just cant afford it)

I have been searching since I was 16 I am now 22 :-(

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain the information for free ?? or is there no way around this?

sarah

sarah Report 4 Sep 2011 12:54

I sort of do yes but its been 23 years could be anywhere I am only assuming that he still is in north east, but asking here and there it looks likely he is still in same place .... but you are right, if it was free all would be doing it

Contrary Mary

Contrary Mary Report 4 Sep 2011 12:56

Sent pm offering a lookup.

Mary