Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for Steven Simmons and Helen Simmons

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paula

Paula Report 2 Sep 2011 19:04

I am looking for Steven Jon Simmons b1971 and Helen Marie Simmons b1975, born either at home in Northfield Birmingham or hospital at Queen Elizabeth or Selly Oak. Children of John Malcolm Simmons b15.05.39, deceased? and Sheila Mary Osmond b18.08.43 d21.08.78. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks, Paula.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 2 Sep 2011 19:19

Paula,

You should remove the exact birthdates for the children. Too much private information is being displayed.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 2 Sep 2011 19:20

Looks like John died in 1990.

Rose

Paula

Paula Report 2 Sep 2011 19:45

ok Rose, will do! sorry

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 2 Sep 2011 21:26

Do you know what happened to them? I mean, did their names change because they were adopted or something?

Rose

Flick

Flick Report 2 Sep 2011 23:15

Have you looked in search trees?

That's the best place to start..................

Are you related to these people?

Paula

Paula Report 3 Sep 2011 09:57

Thanks guys no I'm not related to them but they are my friends cousins and she hasnt seen them for years - her dad (their uncle) would love to be in touch. Have searched trees, and facebook, cant seem to find any marriages for them! Will keep searching! Their stepmother was Madelaine Simmons (nee Mobbs) if thats any help.

LadyofKent

LadyofKent Report 3 Sep 2011 10:46

Have pmd address for Helen up to 2008 - worth a letter.