Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Turley family edited

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pappa

Pappa Report 21 Aug 2011 10:24

Hello, can someone please tell me if a David J Turley married a Sandra in the Kent area between 1950 and present day

Any help appreciated.....MFM

Jonesey

Jonesey Report 21 Aug 2011 10:53

It doesn't look like it in Kent at least unless Sandra was not the name that she was using at the time.

Only 2 David J Turley marriages registered in Kent during that period and neither was to a Sandra.

Pappa

Pappa Report 21 Aug 2011 10:58

Dear Jonesey,
Hi, i have worked out that there were 2 David J Turelys in Kent.

The one i am after was born 1953 ish,someone told me her name was Sandra but you cannot always rely on this can you.

Can you tell me who both Davids married please.......by pm

Many thanks....MFM

Paul

Paul Report 21 Aug 2011 11:55

There is one David J Turley marriage to a Sandra ~ but its nowhere near Kent and relatively recent (1980's)

Pappa

Pappa Report 21 Aug 2011 12:02

Dear Paul, i am now
looking for both of the David J Turleys marriages in Kent,i can then work on them and eliminate the one thats not mine.

Can you help? MFM

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 21 Aug 2011 14:14

Private message sent with possible births and possible marriages.

Kath. x

Pappa

Pappa Report 21 Aug 2011 20:51

Many thanks to all for your help,

Most appreciated...MFM