Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hacking

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Effie

Effie Report 20 Aug 2011 22:05

I am trying to find my cousins whom I have not seen for years and do not know if she married or so. Her name is Mollie C Hacking b.1938 Shardlow Derbyshire and Ronald g Hacking b.1938 Birmingham. They were brought up in Luton Bedfordshire but I have heard that Ronald went to south Africia with his father.I am sure Mollie lived near her Mother, my Aunt Ivy May Hacking (nee Ott) but she did marry a Bennett first but he sadly died not long after they were married in Brixton London. I would appreciate if someone does know where Mollie is as no body seem to know if she married or what. My Aunt Ivy died in 2002 Luton Bedfordshire.

Thank you
Effie

Flick

Flick Report 20 Aug 2011 22:09

Start by looking in search trees to find if they are in anyone's GR tree.

Didn't Mollie attend her mother's funeral?

Flick

Flick Report 20 Aug 2011 22:11

The only record of Mollie on Ancestry is her birth............in 1937

Effie

Effie Report 20 Aug 2011 22:14

No Mollie is not in anyone's family tree. Am not sure if Mollie attended her Mother's funeral as I did not go to it. Yes she was born in 1937.

Flick

Flick Report 20 Aug 2011 22:32

Try www.192.com

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 20 Aug 2011 22:36

Thought this sounded familiar:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1273877

Rose