Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Re Jacky Marsden ( Mrs A.Foulds )

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 17 Aug 2011 18:14

A big thank you to all the people who tried to help in finding my Finnish friend Sirkkas friend Jacky Marsden ( Married name Foulds.) I sent a letter to the address given to me and it was forwarded to Austrailia where Jacky and her family had emmigrated to. On behalf of Sirkka and myself we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for helping to renew a friendship forged over 45 years ago while Sirkka was over here during her college holidays working at Phewelli butlins holiday camp to be renewed with her friend Jacky. Good work and God Bless you all Mary and Sirkka

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 17 Aug 2011 19:56

Mary,

If you want the people who helped you with this search to see your thanks ity would be better if you added them to your original thread.

Go to the left of the screen and click on "My Threads" which is under Tools in the green box.

Kath. x