Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pat Edwards.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pollyann1

Pollyann1 Report 16 Aug 2011 15:59

Can anyone remember Pat Edwards who lived in Hamilton Street, Canton Cardiff in the 50s and 60s. Edwards was her maiden name. Her mother's name was Gwyneth Edwards. Polly.

jax

jax Report 16 Aug 2011 16:37

Have you tried friends reunited? you can search by the street you may find a neighbour that knows her

jax

Pollyann1

Pollyann1 Report 16 Aug 2011 21:30

thanks for reply. I should have put that that Edwards was her maiden name in the 50s/60s.Polly

Pollyann1

Pollyann1 Report 31 Aug 2011 11:06

Hi Jax I will try friends reunited. It's all a matter of time. However, I have no relations named after the ones u r looking for. Good luck! Polly.

Flick

Flick Report 31 Aug 2011 11:46

You need to know when Pat (Patricia, presumably) was born to find out any accurate info about her

The names in jax's 'researching' are a permanent feature of her board postings.......she wasn't asking you about them