Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SMITHS FAMILY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 15 Aug 2011 19:26

DOES ANYONE THE WHERE ABOUTS OF THE SMITHS WHO MOVED FROM BETHNAL GREEN TO ESSEX ABOUT 1950'S NAMES ARE, VALERIE age 64 RITA age 62 MAUREEN age61 GARY age59 AND JOHN age 57. last contact was about 1985 . DAVID EDEN

patchem

patchem Report 15 Aug 2011 22:48

You need to give some more information if you expect anyone to try and locate them - such as ages, and if they were married, and any further contact since 1950's.
Is it likely that some of them will be dead by now?
It is highly unlikely that anyone who knows them will see your posting.
Have you tried friendsreunited?

David

David Report 16 Aug 2011 13:38

thank you for your help i will try friendsreunited. Dave

David

David Report 20 Mar 2012 18:17

Up date, i do know that Rita Gwendoline Smith got married on the 16th August 1975 to David Broxton, and Rita was living at 5 Noel Sq Dagenham,

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 20 Mar 2012 19:12

Not seeing a Rita G Broxton on 192.com.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 20 Mar 2012 19:20

I see 2 possible children for Rita and David but I don't see them on 192 either.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 20 Mar 2012 19:32

I think they moved to Perth, WA.

Rose

David

David Report 25 Mar 2012 11:29

Hi thankl you for your help i found out they did move to Aus, trying to contact darren through facebook, also found out that Rita died in Aus 1990. Dave