Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i'm looking for diane wright

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Littlelinnies

Littlelinnies Report 15 Aug 2011 15:57

shes my birth mum, she gave away me and my two sisters for adoption and we are all trying to find her.
any help would be great:) thank

Flick

Flick Report 15 Aug 2011 16:04

Please delete the exact DOB........not allowed on the boards

Littlelinnies

Littlelinnies Report 15 Aug 2011 16:08

oh right.. i didnt know that! lol sorry.. i'm a newbie.. i just thought i should give as much info as possible sorry.

Flick

Flick Report 15 Aug 2011 16:08

You'd be better to add your details to the adoption contact register....and hope that the lady has done the same.

You would then have proper guidance about how to approach this matter, instead of putting details on this insecure site.

Littlelinnies

Littlelinnies Report 15 Aug 2011 16:12

well i'm just using this site in hope of findin her at the moment, as this site isnt free nor is putting yourself on the adoption register, plus i feel i'm more likely to find her via a site like this with loads of ppl that could easy be hers name on here, then the register thanks tho:)

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 15 Aug 2011 23:04

Have you tried a search on this site, friends reunited, facebook or the electoral rolls
Good luck,
Liz

Littlelinnies

Littlelinnies Report 15 Aug 2011 23:09

yes i've tried facebook, and friends reuntied, i havent tried electoral roll as i've just paid for this so that would be my next step, ive also contacted social services with regards to her. thanks x