Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bennett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debby

Debby Report 15 Aug 2011 10:38

Please can some one help this is my last try.
I am looking for my dads family
His name is Frederick James Bennett born in Orange NSW aust born 1927
His dad was William Frederick James Bennett i think born Wellington NSW Aust Mother lottie finch /single .
His father Hebron Arthur Charles Bennett
Kind regards Deb :-)

Gai

Gai Report 15 Aug 2011 11:45

Probably because it's a breech of the Terms and conditions of GR. You are only meant to have one post on the same subject.

I notice that you also have another posting in regard to Bennett which is appearing above this one.

Gai

Gai

Gai Report 15 Aug 2011 11:52

I have just checked and you have 4 threads about Bennett all asking for the same information which have been posted within a few days of each other.

On one of your threads a member has given you information about the people you are looking for are on Ancestry.

If you don't know how to return to your threads on the left hand side of the page under Tools there is a heading My Threads.

Gai

Persephone

Persephone Report 15 Aug 2011 13:44

Gai,

I have pmd Debbie, how to go about things etc and not to start up a new one every other day...
She may not come back to this thread to see what you have put so I have told her about the left side bar ... my threads etc.

Also that Jan has replied to the Bennet one and Patchem has replied to the MIller one and made a suggestion.

Persie

Debby

Debby Report 15 Aug 2011 23:38

Sorry guys i did not know about the threads on the left hand sideVery sorry for this , i will try to deleat all post if i work out how
Deb :-)